Working Papers

Instructions for obtaining working papers (please read)

Form AT-16 - Physical Fitness Certification (required)

Form AT-17 - Application for Employment Certificate (required, part 1 only)

Application for Employment Permit (for newspaper carrier, farmwork, or street trade permits only)


All forms are available in the Guidance office.

Students should bring all completed forms to either Mr. Federbush or Mrs. Lembo in Guidance.