EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESThank you for your interest in the Wantagh Public Schools. Please click the link above to view and apply for our current instructional and administrative vacancies.
All applicants must apply online at OLAS to be considered.
Anticipated Vacancies 2019-2020
Middle School Principal
The Wantagh UFSD seeks an inspirational instructional leader for the role of Middle School Principal. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The ability to foster deeply caring, honest, supportive and meaningful relationships with students, teachers, faculty, and parents.
A strong understanding of young adolescent children with an unwavering commitment to their support, growth, and development.
A commitment to strong, innovative, engaging academic programming for all students.
- The desire to focus on instructional goals, professional development, and a genuine learning community for students and adults in the school community
Outstanding Communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with others.
Passion, love, enthusiasm and commitment towards the professional work ahead.
Please apply on OLAS before March 12, 2019.
Per Diem Substitutes
The Wantagh School District holds our substitutes in high accord. We are currently accepting applications for per diem TEACHER substitutes in the 2018-19 school year.
- Must have NYS TEACHER certification to be considered
- Knowledge of Common Core Standards.
- Interviews will be on-going.
- Please be sure to include 3 reference emails on your OLAS application.
days 1-20 $90/day
days 21-40 $100/day
days 41+ $110/day
Long Term Substitutes
Part-time Teaching Positions
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Wantagh Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origins, age, disabilities,or sexual orientation in its educational programs or employment.