WANTAGH ATHLETICSHOME OF THE WARRIORS
Jennifer Keane, CAADirector of Health, PE & AthleticsRoni StevensSecretary for Health, PE & AthleticsOffice: 516-679-6423Fax: 516-679-6440Follow the Warriors on Twitter:@Wantagh_WarriorFollow the Warriors on Instagram:Wantagh_Warriors**Reminder...Please support the Wantagh Sports Booster Club**For the Latest News and Results on Your Wantagh Warriors: http://www.newsday.com/sports/high-school
SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Spectators are an important part of the game and shall at all times conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior.
2) Spectators shall at all times respect officials, coaches and players and extend all courtesies to them.
3) Positive cheering is the only cheering that will be acceptable.
4) Stamping of feet, taunting, foul and abusive language, inflammatory remarks, and disrespectful signs and behavior are not permitted.
5) Faculty supervised pep bands are permitted during "dead ball time". However, noisemakers and sound devices are prohibited.
6) Spectators shall observe and obey the Wantagh High School rules and regulations both at home and away contests.
7) New York State Law prohibits alcoholic beverages and drugs of any kind on school property; the law further prohibits any person under the influence of alcohol/drugs to be on school property.
8) Spectators shall respect and obey all school officials, supervisors, and police at all athletic contests both home and away.
Violators of this Code will be permanently ejected from the game and may extend to future games