Welcome to Earth ScienceSome sites you may find helpful are:Earth Science HANGMANWHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Earth Science- Course Outline
1. Planet Earth
2. Minerals, Rocks, and Resources
3. The Dynamic Crust
4. Weathering, Erosion, Deposition, and Landscapes
5. Interpreting Earth’s History
6. Properties of the Atmosphere
7. Weather Systems
8. The Water Cycle and Climate
9. Earth in Space
10. Beyond Planet Earth
11. Environemental Awareness
LABS - 20 Lab hours must be completed prior to sitting for the NYS Earth Science Regents.