WARRIOR ATHLETICSJennifer Keane Director of AthleticsOffice: 516-679-6423Follow the Warriors on Twitter:@Wantagh_WarriorFollow the Warriors on Instagram:Wantagh_Warriors
Important forms for all Sports for the 2017-2018 school year:HS NURSE FALL SPORTS FORMS COLLECTION DATES:MONDAY, AUGUST 14th 8:30am to 12:30pm - Football & Cheer ONLYMONDAY, AUGUST 21st (As Follows) -9:00am - Varsity/JV Boys Soccer & Girls Swimming10:00am - Varsity/JV Girls Soccer & Dance11:00am - Varsity/JV Boys & Girls Cross Country & Golf12:00noon - Varsity/JV Boys & Girls Volleyball & Girls TennisMS NURSE FALL SPORTS FORMS COLLECTION DATE:WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30th 8:00am to 12:00noon - 7th & 8th Grade All Fall Sports*ALL BOYS INTERESTED IN PLAYING 7TH GRADE FOOTBALL*: THERE WILL BE A MEETING IN THE GYM AFTER SCHOOL, SEPTEMBER 5TH. MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PAPERWORK HAS BEEN TURNED INTO THE NURSE._________________________________________________________________________
SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
1) Spectators are an important part of the game and shall at all times conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior.
2) Spectators shall at all times respect officials, coaches and players and extend all courtesies to them.
3) Positive cheering is the only cheering that will be acceptable.
4) Stamping of feet, taunting, foul and abusive language, inflammatory remarks, and disrespectful signs and behavior are not permitted.
5) Faculty supervised pep bands are permitted during "dead ball time". However, noisemakers and sound devices are prohibited.
6) Spectators shall observe and obey the Wantagh High School rules and regulations both at home and away contests.
7) New York State Law prohibits alcoholic beverages of any kind on school property; the law further prohibits any person under the influence of alcohol to be on school property.
8) Spectators shall respect and obey all school officials, supervisors, and police at all athletic contests both home and away.
Violators of this Code will be permanently ejected from the game and may extend to future games**Reminder...Please support the Wantagh Sports Booster Club**For the Latest News and Results on Your Wantagh Warriors: http://www.newsday.com/sports/high-school